I. Outline of protection policy
- The policy stipulates the handling policy of the customer's personal information acquired by the Company as a result of the customer using the service (hereinafter referred to as the "service") operated by Convano Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Company). Thing.
- In this policy, "personal information", "personal data", and "retained personal data" shall be those specified in each section of Article 2 of the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act"). Says.
- In this policy, "our company" means Convano Co., Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and other companies that have a business alliance and are designated separately. * Refer to the end of this policy
Ⅱ. Collection of personal information
In providing services, we mainly collect the following information about our customers. The following is an example, and depending on the specific content of the information, it may not correspond to personal information.
- Information provided by customers, name (including frigana), address, telephone number (including mobile phone / fax), e-mail address, mobile e-mail address, other contact information, date of birth, gender, credit card information All information provided to us by our customers.
- Information acquired in connection with the use of services, etc. A state linked to information that can identify the customer when the customer applies for a reservation, campaign, questionnaire, etc. for the service provided by the Company, or other transactions. Information about transaction history in.
Ⅲ. Handling of personal information
We handle personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law.
Ⅳ. Confirmation of retained personal data, etc.
- Customers carry out procedures for (1) confirmation, (2) correction / addition / deletion, (3) suspension of use and (4) suspension of provision (hereinafter referred to as "confirmation, etc.") regarding the customer's personal data held by the Company. You can do.
- If you would like to confirm, please make a request directly to us. In addition, we may not be able to accept requests for confirmation, etc. if there are reasons stipulated in the Personal Information Protection Law.
- If you confirm based on your request, you may not be able to use all or part of our services.
- We may store backup data in case of data loss due to force majeure or human error. Due to the nature of this backup data, procedures such as confirmation cannot be performed.
- If you use the services of our group, we will treat it as if you have agreed to this "confirmation of retained personal data".
V. About the use of retained personal data
We handle personal information for the following purposes.
- Personal information provided by customers We will use your personal information for the following purposes. In addition, if you use it for any purpose other than the following, we will notify the customer in a reasonable manner and obtain their consent.
(1) To convey the latest information about our services, etc.
(2) To respond to inquiries and requests from customers
(3) To investigate the usage status and customer satisfaction of our services
(4) In addition, in order to carry out activities necessary for our business activities, we may provide or jointly use it to a third party only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use in this section.
- Personal information in recruitment activities Personal information of those who applied for recruitment of our company will be used only for our recruitment activities such as company information sessions and information on selection schedules, and will not be used for any other purpose.
Companies included in "our company" Convano Co., Ltd. and group companies (femedia Co., Ltd.)